"Denkmal für Albrecht Wilhelm Roth" 1907
Memorial for Albrecht Wilhelm Roth
Sponsor: Society for natural history, Vegesack
The memorial for Albrecht Wilhelm Roth was inaugurated in 1907. Originally, this was a gravestone with a stone cross created in 1834 that was erected in the green space around the church on Kirchheide. The artist Friedrich Everding had amended the gravestone with a portrait medallion made from bronze and a new inscription in 1907.
Medical consultant Dr. A. W. Roth, natural scientist 1757 – 1834.
Signed: Fr. Everding 1907