""Geschwister" oder "Der erste Schritt"" 1905

Max Dennert

Marble

Sponsor: Franz Ernst Schütte

No longer in existence

The marble group (a young girl with a little boy) was inaugurated on 25th August 1905. The round base was decorated with a relief image of a stork.

After World War II, the sculpture group was destroyed by soldiers of the occupying forces.

Zurück