"Niemitz-Brunnen" 1878

Heinrich Müller

"Niemitz fountain"

Sandstone, marble

Sponsor: Johann Friedrich Niemitz

 

The small temple made from sandstone from Oberkirchen was erected in 1878. Each of the inner sides holds a bench made of sandstone. A waterspout in the shape of a lion’s head is affixed to the rear wall, above it Niemitz’ initials. The coffered ceiling is made from plaster and the floor from marble.

Location

OpenStreetMap Apple Google

Zurück