""Ritter" oder "Landsknechte"" 1904
“Knights” or “Lansquenets”
Cast: Bauer, Munich
Sponsor: John Harjes
No longer in existence
The two bronze sculptures on low plinths were erected beside the western entrance of the old town hall and inaugurated on the 12th September 1904. They were deconstructed in 1942 for the German metal donation programme. Today, two smaller replicas can be found in the staircase of the Schütting building in Bremen.