All works at a glance

"Storch" 1957

Peter Lehmann

Bronze

In the 1950s and 1960s, public works of art were created for the playgrounds and green areas of the city districts, which almost exclusively showed depictions of animals. The stork by sculptor Peter Lehmann (1921-1995) was part of a stork fountain. The bronze bowl and the frogs made of glazed clay in it no longer exist. The stork is located in the atrium of the Department of Radiotherapy / Radiooncology at Klinikum Mitte (formerly Krankenhauses St.-Jürgen-Straße). 

Location

OpenStreetMap Apple Google

Zurück