"The tower brass band's fountaion"
Cast: Schäffer and Welcker, Berlin
Design of the base: Ernst Ehrhardt
Sponsor: Franz Ernst Schütte
The bronze ensemble is mounted on a sandstone pillar in a neo-romanic style. It is a frame for a natural spring well.
The fountain was inaugurated on the 30th August 1899 and relocated closer the cathedral on the 6th October 1928. After the bronze ensemble was disassembled for the German metal donation programme on the 6th June 1942, the new cast was created based on an existent model in 1956. The fountain was re-erected on the 30th October 1956.