Commissioned by the Senate of Bremen
No longer in existence
The wall fountain was erected in a fountain niche on the north face of the western counter bearing of the Wall Bridge, at the base of the stairs at Stephanitor. It was inaugurated in 1888. The sculpture ensemble was created from sandstone: Brema, astride a sea horse, with a putto with a fish tail; combined with Neptune’s head above the opening.
Anno Domini MDCCCLXXXVIII
The wall fountain was demolished in 1909.